Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all sweet moms the world over!
My son Matthew took me out for a delicious dinner last evening at a little Thai restaurant on Main Street. I'd never tried Thai cuisine before. It was very tasty and very nicely presented.
I also loved the colour of the walls; I'd like to paint our kitchen this hue. What do you think?

Yummy!
We had chicken and noodle dish, sticky rice, curry duck and red snapper.
Thanks so much, Matthew!

Last Thursday it was such a lovely warm day, I went with Matthew to his work.
He loves to get off at Main Station and walk along the S side of False Creek to Granville Island.
It's a great way to stay in shape, as Matthew doesn't really walk, he trots at a brisk pace.
We got to GI in 40 minutes.


Science World, opened in 1986 for the Expo Vancouver World's Fair, has undergone some sort of transformation and is looking quite wild these days...

The new walkway along False Creek. This would be a great place to bike, too.
That's the new BC Place roof to the right, another transformation of sorts...

My purchase at Dusa's, lovingly paid for by Matthew, my dear son.
Their cheese is divine. This time I tried garlic goat cheese with rosemary crackers. Oh my!

Walking back to the bus, look what I saw! This is the first time I've been this close to them.

Aren't they just darling?
I had a wonderful day and another nice day yesterday, and another one today with my Mom.
However, Robert has those photos in his i-Phone.

No comments: