Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

We took my sweet Mom out for dinner at Knight and Day, her favourite place for Sunday brunch! We also gave her a pretty blue nightgown and Lily of the Valley lotions from Crabtree and Evelyn.
Here is my Mom, Susie Williams.

And here is my husband, Robert, and my Dad, Jack Williams.
(thought I'd mention them by name for new family members which may find my blog)

The buffet is yummy; salads, breakfast items, sweet and sour pork, salmon, roast beef, pasta, rice, potato, fresh fruit and dessert. Drinks are extra. We've been going to this location since the 1970's so it goes back a very long way! The food is delicious. It's now $20.95 for special brunches on Mother's Day, and $18.95 for seniors. Alas, the waitress asked if we were all seniors. Ack! Should we say "sure" the next time we are mistaken for seniors? What is a senior exactly?

No comments: