Friday, October 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Day 2013

Me and Robert, having Thanksgiving dinner at Swiss Chalet.
My parents didn't wish to come with us. My Dad finds it very difficult to eat out now.

However, my parents came over for Thanksgiving tea!
Just look at our lovely new fence and gate, installed by K & K Aluminum, and designed with my help by Fil Pepa. He did the cement footing too and he also did our patio, and the new side fence. We just love it!

Skyping with Matthew in St. Louis!

Skyping with Marlene; she's basting her turkey for 11 people. She celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving.

A happy thankful time together.

A smaller gathering than most years. My Dad, Leona, my Mom and Robert.
I used my peach luster set, and had two pies; pumpkin and marionberry. Yummy.

Leona brought the dainties on the left from St. Germain bakery.
Num...num...

No comments: